Monday, October 27, 2008
Disney World!!
The kids and I got to go to Disney World last week with Nate's sister, Mandi. She had a convention down there and asked if we would like to tag along. Uh...YEAH!! So the first day we did Magic Kingdom. Treyton is at the perfect age for this. He was SO excited about everything. We first went over directly to Tomorrowland so Trey could ride on the Buzz Lightyear ride.
He even got to meet his hero. It was magic!
Jayci, on the other hand, was so freaked out by all of the flashing lights, loud noises, and dark rides that she pretty much just shook the entire time. She would scream or cry every now and then, but mostly shaking and holding on tight. She did get excited to go on the Winnie the Pooh ride though.
She adores Tigger. She calls him "Ahhhhmmmm" because of in his song on the last line when he says "Ahhhhmmmmm the only one!" Pretty cute.
Anyways, Treyton especially loved the whole thing and there were parts that Jayci really loved too. They did a fun little musical at the Magic Castle that had the kids enthralled with Captain Hook and Peter Pan (that is until they set off fireworks and Jayci freaked out again!) It was a long, tiring day. Especially for 7 1/2 month preggo Mandi! Thanks for letting us come and then coming along with us. We had so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
LOVE IT! I am so jelous! I can't wait to take the girls there...mostly for myself because in my heart of hearts I know they are just too young to enjoy and appreciate it. But I'm not :)! It looks like y'all had a blast! Jayce gets cuter everytime I see a new picture of her! Look out boys!
WOW HOW FUN!! Rog wants to take the kids to animal kingdom so bad. I keep telling him someday...who knows though!! Your kids are so darn cute!
what a fun birthday vaca!! i love you happy 2 days late birthday, i hope you had a good one. man we are getting old! halfway to 30!
What cute pictures! I especially like the hug with winnie the pooh.
Cute kids
So much fun! Happy belated Birthday! Did you get a bow? Nate was asking around for a bow at church, thought it was hilarious! Looks like the kids had a ball, can't wait for Jaynie to be old enough to enjoy Disney Land! So fun!
I am so jealous! I want to go to Florida so bad. It was probably fun to have a girl trip too (plus Treyton)! Thanks so much for sending Madison a birthday present! She carries it around everywhere and calls it her homework! She misses Treyton!
Poor Jayci! What a fun trip! I can't wait until Jackson is old enough to take him there someday! That is awesome that Mandy invited you to go along for the trip! What a good sister!
How lucky are you?! That looks like so much fun! Bummer that Nate could not be there! We do need to hang out, call or stop by any time we are pretty much always home!
How fun! I love Disney World and Land.
Post a Comment