Treyton had his preschool Halloween party today. He was pretty excited to dress up for school. This year he decided he wanted to be a cowboy, which was pretty perfect because Jayci was going to be a cow. Treyton loved telling everyone that jayci was his cow. So cute. And Jayci had her music class Halloween party today as well.
Here are some pictures of the kids before their parties:



This is actually jayci saying Cheese. great face.


This is Treyton and Jayci's friend, Samantha. I just had to take this picture because I think her costume is SO perfect.
Treyton with some of his school friends:


And Trey showing all of the treats he got in class. He can't wait until tomorrow night!
7 comments:
how cute, i love matchy matchy costumes. and that mustache is so adorable! linc pulls that same face when he says cheese for the camera, it cracks me up.
Love the costumes! So Alyson, are you going to be the cowgirl? Nate could be the other cow :)! Can't wait to see Part II!
Are you serious? Hayes is a cow too! Madison was going to be a cowgirl, but I never could find a costume that I liked, so she is a witch. That is so funny!
trey must have learned all these fancy facial hair tricks from his daddy. they look so cute!
also, thanks for the bread, but most importantly: lets go see HSM3! i am so happy someone wants to see it!
I seriously love your kids! the costumes are so cute!
Ah! I so wish we lived closer together. Cousins need to play together! Braxton was also a cowboy for Halloween. Such a fun age for Holidays!
Jaycie is definitely the cutest cow I've ever seen. I think it's perfect that you dressed her up this way, too, being that you had a serious cow-infatuation during junior high or high school. And Trey's cowboy costume is awesome! Nice work. What about you two, tho? Can't wait for next week!
Post a Comment