They were finishing their lunch and decided it was time for a snuggle. Just too cute, I couldn't resist!He loves to do this. It's pretty hilarious!
Now it's Jayci's turn to try to be just like her big brother.
Puff has been Treyton's favorite song for a long time now. He has a book that he loves to read and look at the pages while he is singing the words. It's pretty impressive.
5 comments:
Love all the videos. I love her face at the end of the video where she's trying to go down like big bro.
So who taught him to do that fun trick... Daddy????
i like jayci singing along with trey. what two little cuties you have!
oh i love that first picture, it is so perfect in black and white.
i love the picture of their snuggle. :)
Dang those kids are cute! Jayci is such a HAM, and I'm impressed with Treyton's knowledge of that song. There are some of those words I can't even remember! I am a little worried with the content of the song, however ;). So cute!
Post a Comment