
PREGGO! That's right, Tyson, it appears we ARE in fact CraZy! Baby #3 should be joining us at Christmas time, if all goes well. I am about ten weeks as of right now and have been feeling nothing but HORRIBLE. But, I am also glad that this time is going so much better than last, so far. So, wish us luck, because we are definitely going to need it with Nate doing his rotations next year.
20 comments:
Great "Juno" reference...haha, congrats!
i didn't get the reference, but i'm excited to see another cute sharp kid join the club!
at least we can complain about 3rd year together :)
Congrats guys!! You make such cutie pies :)
Ahhh congratulations! I wish you the best and hope that all goes well till the end.
Yay Alyson! We are sistahs in pregnancy! I am SO excited for you guys--even though being sick is CRAPPY. The end result is always worth it though...for at least about the first year of their life ; ) CONGRATS!!! Another BEAUTIFUL little Sharp on the way!
Wahoo!
Sure it's not just a food baby? Haha. Congrats!
Yes!!! Congratulations! I hope you feel better soon.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Are the kiddos excited?? I hope you weren't feeling too sick during our little makeover and movie! Hopefully we'll see you guys soon! We're so happy for you!
Are you serious!? Wow. Out of control. I am kind of jealous and kind of not (the sickness does not sound fun). But, Joe and I are kind of mad. You are always supposed to give us about 2-3 months of a head start on any kids. Now the whole dynamic is off! Congratulations anyway!
Woo hoo!!
We're so happy for you. You make such beautiful children, it's really your obligation to create more. Well done.
Congrats!! So excited for you!!
Congratulations! Hope all goes well for you. :)
YAY for the Sharps!!! I cant wait to see the new little one. You will need to make a trip to AZ sometime next year! Since I am not sure if we will be here when the next one is born.
You guys are so lucky and such great parents! I know you will end up with 12 kids.lol
I LOVE how you posted your preg test, hilarious! I am so excited for you guys and we will miss you TONS!!!
Congrats, again, Pook! And don't worry, we should be able to get couches before you come up again ... hopefully. : )
Excellent news! Congrats!
Congratulations, Woody! That's so exciting!
Congrats!! I'm so happy for you guys. I hope you get feeling better soon.
YEAHHHHHH! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!
Post a Comment