Treyton had his first day of his second year of Preschool. He was a little confused why I kept calling it his first day, since he had gone to school last year. Anyways, I made him take some pictures, and of course, Jayci wanted some, too:


Then on Thursday my parents came in to town just for the weekend. We went up to DC to see Todd for a day and had TONS of fun. They even took us to the best park I have ever seen in my life. I was so impressed. 
Cute, Todd.
Typical!
The rest of the time was filled with Treyton begging my mom to do crafts with him. He is SO into crafts that is is literally all he wants to do. Here they are making monster masks, which was also the first thing he wanted to do this morning when he woke up.It was a short trip and I didn't take many pictures, but I am glad they came!
6 comments:
My fav part of when my mother-in-law comes is the cute crafts she brings to do with Samantha! That park looks way fun- I will have to find out where it is. Thansk again for the amazing and beautiful carseat canopy!!!
Looks like Trey is all smiles and excited to be back in school. Great pictures. Don't forget the family web site please!! Love you all.
Adorable!! You guys better be goin to the family reunion this year so i can finally meet these adorable kiddos!!
FUN FUN FUN!! We miss you guys!
These are some cute pics Alyson! I love the one of Trey too.
It's fun to have the kids in the same class. You have a great family. Sara told me how crafty you are, I love the owl you made.
Post a Comment