I kid you not. Treyton is beyond obsessed with crafts and projects. Every day, first thing in the morning (after he eats his breakfast because he wakes up "STARVING") he goes straight to the craft book to see what he wants to make. It is not even 7:30 yet! Then he asks me what I think they are going to make at school that day for crafts. He gets SO excited when they have two crafts that day instead of one. He is a maniac with a one-track mind. Seriously. This morning he was looking through his craft book and saw a mini-campsite and decided he was improvise and make one outside on the front porch and just use his own toys.
Here he had yet to add his own rocks, dirt, and make his tent. Those are their "lakes" to go fishing in. And yes, Jayci normally follows whatever her brother does. I am getting so sick of crafts and projects (his of course. My crafts are all perfectly necessary, clean, and logical)!
3 comments:
HA! I am sure that is how Thomas feels about all of my craft projects :P Of course, they are all logical and necessary like yours!
I do like the lakes - good job Trey.
Gosh it's been forever since I've looked at anyone's blogs! It's fun to be able to go back and see all the fun adventures, new cars, crafts, owl taggies, Nate's pillar of paper, etc that you've blogged about! I guess I figure that if I'm not blogging then no one else is either. Oops.
I'm so glad you're all doing great! It's fun to check in on you! By the way, I don't think I even knew you were having another boy!!!! I'm the last to know everything. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Do you have a name?
Love you guys!
Bonnie
That is perfect that he has a craft obsession! By the way LOVE the new car- that is so awesome!
Post a Comment