Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Texas - Part 1

I am going to have to do our trip in a couple of parts, seeing as I took 299 pictures! We had so much fun on our trip. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for having us out, taking us around, and just playing! My kids LOVED the trip. Here is one of the first things we did:

The classic Kiddie Park! It is one of our favorite places to go in San Antonio. It was built in the 1920's and still uses the original rides. It has now been bought be new owners, thank goodness. They put in a real bathroom instead of a nasty old trailer and painted the place. However, I was a little bitter that they put in huge loose gravel. Not very stroller-friendly. I actually made quite a spectacle of myself.
This boat goes around a Statue of "Liverty" in the middle.
I am always scared to let my kids ride this one. One of the cars bottom is even falling out. Luckily they don't put anyone in there. But still.
Giddy up, Cowgirl Jayci.
All of the non-riders. Don't let my mom and Griffin's dress fool you. It was really hot this day and I even got sunburned!
I think he chooses pink sometimes just to spite Jayci. Big brothers...
This one goes really fast and up and down. It was fun to watch this time. I have had to ride it with Treyton the past two years because Jayci was too little. I looked a bit ridiculous, seeing as its made for children!
Love all of the old costumes and dress-ups my mom keeps around.
Doing puzzles. Jayci became OBSESSED with the Cinderella one and carried all of the pieces around with her and made us play them.
My dad hanging out with a half-dressed Griffey.
Crafting it up. Treyton asked my mom multiple times a day for crafts. He even found her stash in the back of a closet. Good job, Treyton. Hopefully we can channel all of that crafty energy into something a little more manly soon...like woodworking.

2 comments:

Dane and Jessica said...

So fun! Thats hilarious that he chooses the pink boat it's good to hear that my big brother isn't the only one that would do something like that

Angie said...

looks like tons of fun!