Monday, March 1, 2010

Chunky Monkey and the Park

Sounds like a Children's book, doesn't it? Well, Griffin is now TWO MONTHS OLD. Can you believe it? I can't. Not at all. We had the pleasure of taking him in today for his check up. Here are his current stats:

Weight: 13 lbs 3 oz 90th%
Height: 24 1/4 inches 90th%
Head: 16 inches 75%

He has grown SO much even over the last two weeks. He is so chunky and rolly. I love it! He was such a skinny, tall baby when he was born that he looks so different like this. He definitely looks more like the others with all of the chub. He is such a sweet little thing. He LOVES to smile. He is getting great at sleeping at night. 6-7 hour stretch at the beginning and then every 3-4 hours after that. He eats and goes right back to sleep, which is so nice. And he takes all of the "affection" he gets ALL day like a champ. Gotta love him.

Isn't he cute?! Love the half-smirk.

Anyways, after his sad shots today, we went to the park with Chloe because it was FINALLY nice! We got to show the Alberts around one of our favorite places: Deep Run Park. We stayed out for a couple of hours and enjoyed the sunshine.


Griffey was worn out from his shots and screaming. It was so sad.
Mandi taking pictures of Chloe hating the swings.
Ahhh...cousinly love.
Jayci wasn't so sure.
Peek a boo.
jayci had issues. She got stuck in the mud, tried to get out, boot came off, fell on her bum, and was covered in mud. Mandi said "That was crazy, Jayci". Jayci said, "That wasn't crazy. That was sad."
He is such an explorer!
I made him pose with me. I love that boy, even when he is driving me insane...which is a lot of the time! He NEVER stops talking. I mean never.

Nate was reading to the boys tonight. I think it is funny that he was reading Pinkalicious!
Okay, now I am off to the Bachelor party!! Go, Vienna! Hahaha.

6 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

ohhhhhh I could just eat him up!!! Griffin is sooooooooo stinkin cute!!!!!!

And Claire weighed 12pounds at her 4 month apt! He weighs more than her!! haha

Jessie Lewis said...

I'm not sure what Pinkalicious is, but I love that Nate is reading it to the two boys.

Janice said...

Well then, you know Nate can't say anything about the Sharpee incidnet, right?!
We can't wait to see all your kids and add to the kisses for Griffey!
Mandi's Chloe is such a doll - so glad you could have such a great visit together!

Joyelle said...

that first pic of griffin resembles jayci soooo much!! he's such a "pretty" handsome! seriously, your kids are gorgeous!

LauriAnn said...

I can't believe he is already 2 months. Sad! At least I get sad when they aren't super little anymore, but the older they get the easier it is so... Madison talks non-stop too. I tell her to stop talking all the time, it must be a 5 year-old thing.

Linda said...

I was just looking through my pictures from when I was there to find one to print and display of little Griffey but after looking at these, it looks like I need to have you put some current ones on my snapfish so I can print them. He doesn't even look like the same little baby. I just looked at the one of him in his carseat when you brought him home and the current one in the same carseat and it's unbelievable. The park looks like such fun and I miss you all so much. I love all the pictures!