Wednesday, April 7, 2010

First Quilt

One of my friends, Ashley, had her baby shower last week, which is always a great excuse for me to make something that I have been wanting to try out. I saw THIS a while ago and have been dying to make it. I have never attempted a quilt before and I think it turned out pretty dang good. It was a lot more time consuming than I thought, but it was well worth it.

15 comments:

Linda said...

Very cute. You never cease to amaze me. For one, all the things you try and succeed at and for two, where do you find the time?

Danielle and Brian said...

that is adorable! great job... you are so stinking good!! Please teach me how to sew when I get a machine!! Please please!!

Nicole said...

oh my...that is sooooo cute. you never cease to amaze me with your talents and still have time to read. :)

LauriAnn said...

I totally love it. I really want to make one! You need to teach me!

Jessie Lewis said...

I remember seeing and loving this quilt. Awesome job! I've been dying to make Maddie quilt for her someday big girl bed. I made a t-shirt quilt for Casey but it was Jessie's version of quilt making. I need to learn the real way.

Joyelle said...

awesome job!!! :)

Maddy said...

that looks great!! i remember seeing this quilt and thinking i should try it, but after making a few quilts before, i officially hate quilting. so you're definitely more patient than me to stick it out! good job! :)

The Fox Family said...

wow that is awesome! I love MODA!!! Your a nice friend, if I went to all that work I would keep it for myself! ;) So cute!

Teah said...

That's amazing and so cute!! I wish I had that talent. And your family is beautiful!!

Larry and Janice said...

Is this my daughter??!!! Just kidding - - Hey, I am really totally amazed too! Awesome job, honey!

Braden and Julie Reynolds said...

why are you such a rockstar?

Olsens said...

That is awesome Alyson! I would love to attempt a quilt but I am a little scared.

Cam and Josie said...

LOVE it! You are such a crafty mama!

Dallings said...

Your first quilt I don;t believe it. It looks amazing.

Mandi said...

THAT IS SOOOO CUTE!!! I LOVE IT! Good work.