Saturday, April 17, 2010

THREE

Jayci turns the big 3 tomorrow. Time has gone by so fast. But at the same time, it feels like she has always been a part of our family! Here is a little montage of some of my favorite pics from this past year. Sorry that some of them are small. I don't know why it did that.

Jayci at her Abby Cadabby birthday party last April 18th.
Heather, you know what you did.
Our spazzy little dresser. She has now found one of her older cousin's dresses that is so big for her that it looks like a polygamist dress. She insists on wearing her "big" dress because she thinks she looks like Princess Odette (the Swan Princess). She knows basically every princess ever.
Camping at Lake Anna. She is a cheezer.
She really does love the water, but this was a funny picture after Treyton splashed her in the face.
She just looks so peaceful and sweet cuddled up there with her little best friend...
I am jealous of a two year old's hair.
She stopped taking naps before she turned two, but every once in a while during quiet time, I go up to check on her and find this. I love it. She is just so dang cute!
She loves animals AND the Children's Museum. Win-Win.
Look at her hoarding the Favorite Moments dolls. She is obsessed.

Some of Jayci's Favorite Things:
1. Her brothers. She loves following Treyton around everywhere and loves "hugging" (read: Laying on top of) Griffin whenever she get the chance.
2. She started a little preschool with some friends and loves coming home and telling me what she learned about that day.
3. She loves reading books with anyone who will read to her.
4. She skips her little self down the hall to timeout when she is in trouble. Real effective, huh?
5. There is just something about her that is infectious. She is such a sweet, happy, funny girl that I am always just amazed at how much I, and everyone I know, love her! (even when she is driving me beyond insane by always wanting to be touching Griff)

Happy Birthday, Jayci! We love you more than we could ever say!

Pics to come of her fun Princess Tiana birthday party she had today with friends.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Nana and Papa love you too Jayci and can't wait to see the pictures from your princess party. We're glad you are one of OUR princesses. Thanks for the memories and the pictures from the year. She is a sweetheart and I'm so glad I have memories from our trip. I loved being able to get in on their little personalities. We love you all and miss you VERY much.

Christen said...

It's true, to know her is to love her. She is a real sweetheart. Happy Birthday, Princess Jayci!

Luke and Niki said...

Happy Birthday Jacyi!!!

melynda said...

happy birthday jayci, we love you!

Larry and Janice said...

She definitely is such a cute princess! We agree with Nana and Papa Sharp - - such lucky grandparents we all are! Happy Birthday, little doll!