Saturday, April 24, 2010

That is So Not the Opposite Of Taking Someone's Underwear

Treyton is really funny about clothes. He sneaks out of his bed every night and takes off his jammies so he can get dressed for the next day. This is what he looked like when he came down from quiet time the other day:
Photobucket
Photobucket
He put on all of the clothes in his drawers that he could fit. I was DYING I was laughing so hard. Our very own little Joey!

11 comments:

LauriAnn said...

This is hilarious and also one of my favorite episodes of friends!

Maddy said...

hahaha - little boys are funny!

Furniss Family said...

That is so hilarious!! What a character :)

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

Okay, so to catchup ...
Great job on the quilt! Looks awesome.
Happy way late birthday to Jayci. We love her too. She is very infectiously happy and adorable!
Great job on the Frog Princess decorations. You are awesome at that stuff.
I love the pics of Trey wearing so many clothes, and the Joey from Friends reference! : )
Finally, the new family pic at the top of your blog is fantastic. We really need to get one of those cameras!
Love you and miss you guys. Can't wait until we get to see you next!

Jenny said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! i freaking love this. that is a great episode of friends, and it is way too funny that you have our own little joey.... ha ha ha!!

Angie said...

totally perfect "friends" reference!! love it.

Jackie said...

HA!! That kid is hilare... where did he get the idea?!

Sara said...

Shut up!!! I am laughing so hard right now! TReyton is awesome!!!

Dallings said...

I was thinking we should swap kids, so the girls could be at one house and the boys at another. Somehow this convinces me, I think Preston could relate to Treyton!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

What a funny kid! I can't believe Griffin is already old enough for his Bumbo. I guess I can believe it, but we have his birth announcement on our fridge so that is still the way I picture him most of the time. I think he has a Jayci look about him. So cute! I'm excited for him & Izzie to be little chubby buddies at the reunion :)
Ha ha, I accidentally just deleted my comment trying to add this, Jake was looking at your blog with me & when I got to the pictures of Jayci he said "who's that? Is that Jayci?" I told him it was and he said "but she's so big! Jayci didn't used to be that big. When did she get so big?"
I couldn't agree more buddy, we miss you guys!!