Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bath Buddies

Not too much has been going on this past week, so I thought I would just do a quick post with some cute pictures. We all know that Jayci LOVES being around her brothers. Especially Griffin since he is totally at her mercy. And nothing is better for her than a contained space like, say...the bath! And there is nowhere else in our entire house that Griffey would rather be.

Any time we head upstairs, this is where Griffin can be found. Isn't that little body so dang cute?!
I now have to be careful because he can flip himself over the edge and into the tub. Sure, its head first and a little painful, but it gets the job done and he seems to think it is worth it. No more playing in the water while the older ones are in there!

3 comments:

melynda said...

ok, i think jayci it starting to look a lot like your niece mckenzie. too cute.

Christen said...

Your tub looks really nice, Alyson. I'm serious! Cutie kids ... keep hanging in there - Nate will be back before you know it! :O

Linda said...

Cute! Love to see them anytime. I can't believe how big he's getting. Look at him standing there. Oh, my, goodness.