And only FOUR more days until I get to stop seeing Nate like this:
Oh, and I accidentally cut two of these: my first was too big! So, if anyone would like a green Merry Christmas tree to adhere to anything they want to for Christmas decor (yours would actually have the r in it, unlike mine-which I didn't realize) for only $4, let me know in the comments!

I used rhinestones to add a little bling to mine.
6 comments:
I will totally pay you for that! so cute!! I don't know how you've done it on your own. You're superwoman, especially with 3 kids!
I love that quilt!!!!
Okay I seriously can't stop laughing about your new budding artist!! So adorable! LOVE LOVE LOVE your quilt! You are so full of talent, can you give some to me! You never cease to amaze me.
That quilt is amazing! Cute Christmas decor too. Yay for you that you'll get to see Nate in person too. Love all the pics!
She looks sooo pleased with herself and like there is absolutely nothing wrong with this picture. So funny. The quilt is beautiful. You never cease to amaze me.
Yay! I can read your blog now (that I know you have one)! Hilarious about the artistry. She does look quite happy with her "project". And that quilt is beautiful. I am going to be embarking on this very same adventure soon (free motion quilting). I've been working on a quilt for Gracie for a year now (slightly embarassing, but what do you do) and I'm really setting myself up for failure, I mean DETERMINED to get it done by Christmas. Did you use your sewing machine or a long arm machine or what?
Post a Comment