With Treyton in school all day and Jayci here all morning until after lunch, it leaves plenty of time for these two hooligans to come up with some pretty funny stuff:
Jayci got to tie dye shirts at school last week. They were supposed to wear them today. I wanted hers to still be a cute shirt, as opposed to a Hanes t-shirt, if I was going to have to spend money on one anyways. I think it turned out pretty dang cute. And she is pretty proud, too.

She was keeping her eye on Griffin since I made him get out of at least one picture. Those two are glued together.

Then he came out like this:

He was SO excited to be wearing pink shoes. Then Jayci thought it would be fun to have him wear a headband and tell me he was "as pretty as a princess". Good think Griff thought it was pretty great, too.

When Jayci goes to school, G takes a nap and I can normally get some stuff done, like cleaning or crafting, etc. Since the baby is coming up pretty soon, I have been working on burp clothes, nursing cover, and her quilt. I had it all laid out so nicely, exactly like I wanted it. I was just going to collect the squares in rows and mark them so I knew what went where. Little did I know that Griffey was going to wake up right in the middle of it and make this:
into this:
Rascal!! But I guess I have no one to blame but myself. He is a little boy! I should have known he was going to bypass all of the fun toys and go RIGHT for something I didn't want him to do!
And don't worry, Treyton gets in PLENTY of his own shenanigans in the hours after school before bedtime. I will have to do an entire post about him soon!
4 comments:
oh my goodness! First off you and your quilts are incredible and 2nd I CANNOT believe how big Griffin is. Seriously I swear that I was just looking at him in his car seat after he was born! He is the cutest thing ever.. how can you be mad at him for ruining your perfectly layed out quilt!! you cant! :)
I was going to say pretty much the exact same thing as Danielle - griffin has changed big time!! They are so darn cute!! Too bad you moved cause I think griffin and beck have more in common than I though with their love of shoes
Oh my! that quilt WAS beautiful! what a boy:) can't wait to see the finished product. LOVE your house pics- your kitchen curtains are so cute! oh and who doesn't love pink shoes on a little boy?! that's funny cuz Hannah has been wearing Parker's shoes lately too:)
Seriously Griffin is getting so big! Jayci is so pretty, she did a great job on her shirt. I love your quilt, I hope it doesn't take you too long to put it back together again, what a boy!
Post a Comment