Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Jayci Lorraine



Jayci went to the doctor's today for her four month check-up. Didn't she look cute in her little blue outfit and headband? I love this dress. Anyways, she is now 13 pounds 4 ounces, which puts her in the 60th percentile for weight. She is 25 3/4 inches long, which is the 90th for weight. So, she has continued being tall, but has lost some weight to height ratio. Although you can't tell from her really round face and double chin, she actually is a thin girl!! We love our baby girl. Oh yeah...and her favorite new thing is sucking on her dresses. They are always soaked. And when I have her in a onesie she gets so mad that she can't pull it up to her mouth!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah Roger is lonely!! And I feel bad for him! He quit his job now so he's going to relax until my dad gets there on the 26th. He told me he saw you and felt dorky! I am lonely too though because it's just my fam and no one wants to do anything with me!! Yes we're staying with my parents until I get a job and we'll find our own place!

Ashley said...

Oh yeah Jayci looks adorable in that outfit!!!

us... said...

Oh Alyson she is precious. She has gotten so big since I have seen her last. She is adorable!