Saturday, August 18, 2007

Niki's Tag

4 Jobs I've Had
* Admissions Counselor at SVU
* Sales Associate at Icing
* Sadly, I have not had any other jobs. Softball and volleyball always got in the way!
*

4 places I have Lived
*Woodinville, Washington
*Klamath Falls, Oregon
*Riverton, Utah
*Buena Vista, Virginia

4 Favorite TV shows
*The Office
*Arrested Development
*So You Think You Can Dance
* Desperate Housewives

4 Favorite foods
* Homemade Banana ice cream
* Thin Crust pineapple pizza
* Rueben Sandwhich
* the Blondie from Applebee's

4 Websites I frequent
* My blog
* hotmail
* amazon.com (can't read books fast enough!)
* Friends blogs


4 Places I would rather be right now
*Already moved into our new place in Richmond and not having to pack here!
* Visiting my family in any of the places they live...but most of all Tyson cause he lives in Hawaii!
* Germany...always have wanted to go
* London having Nate show me around all of his mission places

4 Movies I love
* Mannaquin ( I am such a loser!)
* The Notebook (again, cheezy!)
* I don't know. I like too many movies
*Anything that is not Micky Mouse, Elmo, or Disney

4 people I Tag:
* Jamie Woodruff
* Melynda (who I can NEVER get a hold of!)
* Diana Woodruff
*Josie

1 comment:

Luke and Niki said...

Awwww Manaquin...good times. We are sure going to miss you guys when you move.=( But it does give us a nice excuse to get out of BV!!