We took our first family trip to Idaho to see the Sharps in their new house, which is BEAUTIFUL! The kids did great on the plane. Yea! And we had so much fun suprising Nate's mom.

Treyton with Nana Sharp in the big office chair, playing Elmo computer games together.

Treyton and Papa riding the HUGE bike in their yard. Treyton was a little apprehensive at first, but loved to go "suker" fast. He hated riding with me, because I was too scared to go fast with him.

Treyton with his cousins Olivia, Makell and Jocelyn playing in the dirt yard. I think Jocey enjoyed it the most. We can't figure out how her shirt got this way!

The biggest shower I have ever been in! It has five spouts of water coming from every direction...Heavenly! This is our albino child with Olivia and Makell.

We went on a family ride and Treyton thought it was hilarious when I screamed. He kept looking back at me and laughing!
1 comment:
i cant tell who J looks like she is so cute. T still looks just like his daddy, way too cute. you better watch out they are so cute someone might steal them!! love ya
Mel
Post a Comment