Our beautiful, Woodruff Family German Shepard passed away yesterday. I know this might seem weird writing in memory of a dog, but he was a GREAT dog. We got him in Klamath Falls when I was in fifth grade. He lived for fifteen years, which is a long time for a big dog. Even though he was a german shepard, he was the sweetest and most gentle dog. He wanted to be where everyone else was and was always eager to give lots of licks and kisses. He was the best and I am going to miss him every time I go home. I know my Dad will especially miss his shadow.
4 comments:
Oh I am so sorry to hear about your dog. Ya know, I was thinking You can tell nate to go for that mustach next:) I never had a dog. Until I watched my basketball coach baby her dogs I realized that in some families they truly are a member! So sorry, at lest we know he is in a better place!
Hey Alyson. I hope you have some good pictures and I know you have good memories otherwise it wouldn't be hard. Memories are forever! Love, Mandi
im sorry al, he was a good dog it makes me cry a little. mel
Hi Alyson! I'm so sorry about your puppy...and I don't think it's weird at all to blog about your dog. (since I do it all the time) LOL.
Post a Comment