That's right! For my birthday next week, Nate took me to see the tour of our FAVORITE show...So You Think You Can Dance!!! I was SO excited. Liz and Brian Tubbs watched the kids for us, so we got to head over to Norfolk for the night by ourselves. Amazing in and of itself. But add on the show and it was Incredible!! It was so much fun to see all of the dances and dancers live. The music, lights, the crowd, everything was so cool. Plus, we had the bEST seats in the coliseum. They were probably 50 yards from the stage and just slightly elevated. We were on the first row too, so nobody in front of us but people on the floor, who had a crappy view because the stage was pretty high. Probably the best birthday present he could have gotten me. Here are some pictures, although we weren't allowed to use a flash, so they are a little fuzzy. Sorry about that.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE (dance, dance, dance...)
That's right! For my birthday next week, Nate took me to see the tour of our FAVORITE show...So You Think You Can Dance!!! I was SO excited. Liz and Brian Tubbs watched the kids for us, so we got to head over to Norfolk for the night by ourselves. Amazing in and of itself. But add on the show and it was Incredible!! It was so much fun to see all of the dances and dancers live. The music, lights, the crowd, everything was so cool. Plus, we had the bEST seats in the coliseum. They were probably 50 yards from the stage and just slightly elevated. We were on the first row too, so nobody in front of us but people on the floor, who had a crappy view because the stage was pretty high. Probably the best birthday present he could have gotten me. Here are some pictures, although we weren't allowed to use a flash, so they are a little fuzzy. Sorry about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea for SYTYCD tour! Our seats weren't nearly as good as your but it was still amazing to see! I love it! We'll have to go again next year. ;) Oh, and happy birthday (next week)!
I'm so jealous that you got to go! Apparently Adam had asked me if I wanted to go or something and I turned him down?! I don't remember that!! It was good to see you guys! Trey is so cute and Jayci is adorable!
Post a Comment