Friday, October 12, 2007

Our Days Outside

Even though it is fall, it has still been in the nineties and high eighties for us in Richmond. So, we have been taking advantage and play lots outside. Treyton loves to sit on the front porch and color with chalk or play in the front with his car or football. He has a friend, Austin, who is in our ward and they live a couple of doors down. They LOVE to play together. It's pretty cute. So I sit out there with Jace and a book and we spend hours every day outside. Here are some pics to illustrate!
Jayci has officially broken gum for her first two front teeth. Anytime ANYTHING gets close to her mouth, she goes CRAZY!! She was practically pulling herself out of her chair to get to Treyton's bike. Not real sanitary...oh well. Better immune system!




Treyton loves to wear his goggles. Yesterday he was wearing the goggles, his cowboy hat, the blanket that Nana Sharp made for Jayci, and the stick horse that Papa Sharp bought him. He was running around the house and said they were his cowboy glasses.


I rarely get into any fotos because I am normally the one taking them. So I decided to take one with me in it!







This is the front of our house. I took this picture for our scrapbooks. Ahhhhh!







Trey was trying to cover up Jayci so I would just get him in the picture. He is such a nerd! I love those kids.

4 comments:

Reams Fam said...

Ok so Treyton is officially the cutest kid ever! That's awesome about his cowboy glasses! We can't wait to see you guys when you come this weekend! When are you getting here? Let us know, because we definitely want to hang out! Jacey(I always get the spelling mixed up sorry!)is getting so big!

Lacey said...

You are so lucky she has already broke gum on two teeth. Aubrey is almost 8 months and just broke her first two on saturday. I guess your kids are just more advanced ;)! They are beautiful!

Cam and Josie said...

Trey buddy your a funny kid.. Nate how was right field in your softball tourney? Sorry I couldn't come to pinch hit for ya. Hope all is well.

Jamie said...

Jake & I have been looking at your pictures, he is thoroughly brainwhashed now and thrilled about having Trey at his birthday party. I love the pics of your new house! You'll have to put some up of the inside sometime.