Sunday, October 7, 2007

We sare SO lucky














I seriously think that Nate and I are the luckiest parents. We have THE cutest kids EVER!! I don't think they could be loved more. Even though Treyton is a huge ball of spastic energy and never stops moving or talking, he is such a sweet boy! He is so funny and just loves to play with us. He gets so excited every morning to wake up and be with us. He's so adorable. And Jayci is just the most beautiful little girl ever. She loves to smile and laugh and loves to be sung too. We are so lucky! And we are so lucky that they really love each other too.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the pic of Treyton kissing Jayci!! I can't wait until Aliana gets here and Ethan gets to love on her!!

Megan said...

You do have great kids! I wish we were still close so that Ben and Treyton could play together. Also so I could have someone to talk to...I miss hanging out with you Alyson!
I hope that you guys are doing good

Reams Fam said...

It's true, your kids are the cutest!