Now that Nate has to get up early to go to school everyday, he gets Treyton breakfast and puts a show on for him, so I get to sleep in until 7:15. It is so fabulous! The past couple of days Jayci has been teething pretty badly. So this morning, after I fed her, I gave her a bath and got her all dressed in new clothes I bought her for fall. She looked so cozy and cute. We went downstairs and were playing for a while when all of the sudden we hear this LOUD noise. It came from Jayci's bum. Her teething has given her somewhat of an unpredictable diaper routine. She exploded ALL OVER the new clothes I just put on her. So I was taking them off to throw in the wash, cleaning her off, and then heading upstairs to put some new clothes on her when she threw up all over me! Now I had just showered too and put on new clothes. YUCK. Treyton saw all of this and started claiming he was sick and that he needed to lay down on the couch while I "served" him until he felt better. What a morning!
Here are some more pictures, just cause they are cute!
5 comments:
Those are cute pics!! I love the cowboy hat....hhmmm where did trey get that??
You guys do have beautiful babies!
So sorry about your morning. That doesnt sound like much fun. I hope that you day gets better.
Salem lets me sleep in too and I love it, especially cause sleep is hard to come by with this huge belly I'm carrying around.
HAHA! I can't help but laugh and be somewhat grateful knowing that I'm not the only mother with a daughter who has a, shall we say, healthy digestive tract :)! Your kids are absolutely adorable! Jayci seems to get more beautiful in every picture! Good job mom (and dad too I suppose)!
I know how it feels to get thrown up on! Jackson likes to spit up most of the time!
Jayci is getting so big! I especially love the pic of Treyton with the cowboy hat over his eyes. Jake has the same hat and likes to wear his pulled down low. He frequently runs into things as a result.
Post a Comment