Monday, February 18, 2008

THE CIRCUS...and other things












Nate and Treyton got to go on a special "date" to the Barnum and Bailey Circus. Although he got home so late that night, he LOVED it and had so much fun. There are pictures to prove it!

A couple of extra pictures too. One of the cute kids looking at the computer. One of Jayci starting to walk with her little car thing, and one for Sarena of my new curtains that I love!

7 comments:

Ryan and Lacey said...

Holy cow Martha Stewart...you need to stop with the decorating because you're making the rest of us look bad :)! I love the one of the two of them looking at the computer. Those are the moments that make the endless nights and nonstop screaming worthwhile! I LOVE it!

Chelsey said...

Yea for the circus! I'm so glad that Trey got to go. So much fun!

melynda said...

they are the cutes kids ever. i love t's hair! and love the curtains, miss you guys like crazy! m

Jenni Russell said...

Hey Alyson- I put together the Rudd Family Blog, and I needed your current address to send you the info for it. Email me your address and if you have a current one for Ryan & Jess too. (jkrussell11@yahoo.com) And thanks I am glad you like it!! I love reading your blog and I absolutly love the pics.

Jenna said...

i bet trey was so cute at the circus. nick and i were pretty excited about our valentine's and i am sorry to disappoint by taking a nap, it won't happen again!

sharpest family said...

That paint color is Awesome! It looks so good with your new curtains. Love it!

Reams Fam said...

I love your place! When we move to Richmond I am definitely going to have to hire you to be our decorator,no joke!