Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tag about Nate

What is his name? Nathanial J Sharp

How long have you been married? Four Years and Two months, but getting close to Five if you ask Brent!

How long did you date? We dated for six and were engaged for six...so about a year before we got hitched.

How old his he? 26

Who eats more? Nate eats more, but staying at home all day gets me a lot closer.

Who said I love you first? Nate said it first, but I was pretty much just waiting for him to say first so I wouldn't feel like a reject if he didn't say it back.

Who is taller? Nate by about six inches.

Who can sing better? Nate is, although he would tell you its just because the guitar drowns him out and you can't really hear what he sounds like!

Who is smarter? Nate would tell you he is. He thinks he is ALWAYS right.

Who does the laundry? I do.

Who does the dishes? Me again.

Who pays the bills? Nate does. He doesn't like me to see the finances too much because I stress and freak out because we have no money!

Who sleeps in the right side? Him.

Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn. So sad. But if we did, it would be Nate.

Who cooks dinner? I do, and I must say, I have gotten much better than when we first got married.

Who drives? Nate because he hates when I drive because he is not in control. Hm....

Who is more stubborn? Me for sure.

Who kissed who first? It was equal.

Who asked who out first? I don't know. We first hung out when Nate asked me to go to the hottub with him so he could "rehabilitate" his pulled hammy. But I asked him to the circus as an actual date with a bunch of girls.

Who proposed? Nate did. He was so sweet and wrote a song for me and all kinds of great stuff. It really was so sweet!

Who has more friends? Nate for sure. I am a stay at home mom and don't know a whole lot of people.

Who is more sensitive? Me. Nate doesn't ever show enough emotion and it bugs the crap out of me!

Who has more siblings? We are equal. Four each.

Who wears the pants? We are both so low key that our house is kind of pantless.

Nate and I compliment each other so well! I love that we can tease each other, never have any SERIOUS arguments, have common interests and values, love our kids, and love each other. He is most definitely my best friend and I love him!

Even though this is a long tag, I hope MELYNDA, ASHLEY, HEATHER, BRYNN, and NIKI repeat it!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Yea! I'm glad you responded to the tag. I love reading these kind of things. You just learn so much about a couple. :)

Anonymous said...

OK, the pantless thing was SO FUNNY! Thomas made fun of me because I laughed out loud :)

Mandi