Mandi invited us along with her to Virginia Beach for a couple of days. So, the kids and I headed over for a great weekend away in the warm sun. Oh wait...it's February! Although it was pretty dang cold at the beach, we had lots of fun. We dug in the sand for about five minutes and we saw a bunch of dolphins right off of the beach. We headed to the aquarium next, which both Treyton and Jayci LOVED. Treyton was so excited about all of the animals and fish and Jace just was mesmerized by everything. Later than night, we went to the pool. Treyton had been so excited all day to go. We even went and bought a new blow-up fish for him and he picked out a new swimsuit for Jayci. We got to the pool, we dropped Trey in his floatie while I stood in there and two seconds later we were out! The water was pretty cold and Treyton was not a fan. So, to the tub in their swimsuits they went! They didn't know the difference and had tons of fun in the bath together. They are so dang cute. I have never seen two little kids who love each other more than my two kids. They sit in the back of the car laughing at each other for hours! They are so sweet and I am so lucky. There is also a picture of Jayci in a little dress that my mom bought her before she was born. Today was her first day wearing it and it is so adorable that I needed a picture.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Virginia Beach! (in February!)
Mandi invited us along with her to Virginia Beach for a couple of days. So, the kids and I headed over for a great weekend away in the warm sun. Oh wait...it's February! Although it was pretty dang cold at the beach, we had lots of fun. We dug in the sand for about five minutes and we saw a bunch of dolphins right off of the beach. We headed to the aquarium next, which both Treyton and Jayci LOVED. Treyton was so excited about all of the animals and fish and Jace just was mesmerized by everything. Later than night, we went to the pool. Treyton had been so excited all day to go. We even went and bought a new blow-up fish for him and he picked out a new swimsuit for Jayci. We got to the pool, we dropped Trey in his floatie while I stood in there and two seconds later we were out! The water was pretty cold and Treyton was not a fan. So, to the tub in their swimsuits they went! They didn't know the difference and had tons of fun in the bath together. They are so dang cute. I have never seen two little kids who love each other more than my two kids. They sit in the back of the car laughing at each other for hours! They are so sweet and I am so lucky. There is also a picture of Jayci in a little dress that my mom bought her before she was born. Today was her first day wearing it and it is so adorable that I needed a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey guys!!! I was looking at the Eldridges blog and they had the link to yours. It's so fun to see your darling family! Your kids are so cute, I can't believe how big Treyton is, crazy how time flys! Yea for med school, that is awesome- congrats!
Too stinkin cute! You can really tell the Jayci and Trey adore eachother!
So cute! We miss you guys! I wish my kids laughed for hours in the car, that's just not fair. All we get is whining and fighting most of the time.
Hey, did you make your own back ground or did you find it somewhere? It's really cute, I need a new one.
I seriously love Treyton and his googles! Adam and I got a kick out of them!
that sounds like a fun trip, your kids are adorable. your new back ground is so cute how did you do it? i am so bad at this blog stuff.
miss ya
ps you are sharp as a bowling ball, dont let anyone tell you different!
Post a Comment