Friday, February 29, 2008

Houses







First of all, Nate and I are house people. If anyone knows me but at all, they know that I want to live in an historical, beautiful house. Newer houses just aren't my style. Not that I don't think they are beautiful, just not what I would choose to live in. However, we have found one neighborhood (on one of our Sunday drives) that I just love!! They are all new houses, but have so much character. They aren't just lined up on the streets and all look the same. I just LOVE them.

5 comments:

Hksedwick said...

That one with the porch is gorgeous. Where is this neighborhood?

Chelsey said...

Those houses are pretty cool...and they don't have quite the colonial look that you see everywhere around here in VA.

melynda said...

oh my gosh i love those houses, i would love to live in an old house too. but it just has so be big!!!

us... said...

I love those houses too...I am jealous! I want a new house that looks historical:]

Sara said...

I love looking at houses too! Those are beautiful- don't you just love the houses out here?!
Random- but do you by chance have "The other Boleyn Girl" I may have spelled it wrong. but I was hoping to read it over spring break. If not no biggie, I just thought I would check with ya- oh and I am still bummed you guys are not coming with us!!