Friday, February 29, 2008

Randomness from our Lives





Treyton LOVES playing guitar hero with us. Although, obviously, he can't actually play it, he likes to try and watch them boo him off the stage. It's pretty funny.
Nate, the hair-chameleon in the family, debuted a new hairdo for school the other day: The Mohullet. A mix of a mohawk and mullet. Yes, it was gorgeous. Actually, some kids at school really liked it. Personally, I don't think he is quite rock enough to pull it off. Sorry, hon.
Jayci loves to make a fish mouth and let her lips pop back out. She thinks she is hilarious! We actually do too...
And as for me, I am in a bow craze lately. Jayci's little bit of hair can now barely hold a clip in. Hooray! But mostly I have her in headbands. This is one of my new bows she wore today. I love how big it is.

7 comments:

Reams Fam said...

Your family is seriously hilarious!

Jenni Russell said...

Cute as always, but hey I have a friend who makes headband bows and others like what Jayci was wearing. You'd love them they are super cute! Check it out: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5540495

And you can order them online, drop my name to her if you decide to get any.

Ryan and Lacey said...

First off, I LOVE the rabbit ears. We tried them to get basic channels and it just didn't work :)! Secondly, I LOVE Jayci's fish face...we only wish y'all lived closer!

Walkers said...

Alyson- I love your curtains and wall color. Very cute. I also love Jayci's bow. I have been making bows for Aleksa too- it is way fun.

melynda said...

your house looks so cute, i cant wait to see it! i promise we will come out just as soon as we can! love ya

sharpest family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ALYSON-TWO OF YOUR MESSAGES ARE VIRUSES!! THEY BOTH HAVE LINKS TO THEM. You probably have to be the one to delete them, but don't open them. One of them is really bad.

Mandi