Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Bazillion Pictures from Idaho

Here is just a sampling of the pictures from our trip to Idaho. We had so much fun and can't wait to go back again soon! We just wished we lived closer. Treyton is convinced we are going to move there and he can be a cowboy.
The kids watching Uncle Aaron light fireworks. They were so excited.
I can't even tell you how much Jayci is OBSESSED with "Baby Chloe". We have missed them tons since they moved to AZ a couple of months ago and Jayci just couldn't keep away.

Nate's younger brother, Ryan, and his wife Jessica. Ryan and I were sick buddies. We both got sick on the same night, as well as Jayci, and were up all night throwing up. Hence my trip to the ER. I lost 8 lbs in 8 hours, which I normally would be ecstatic about, but the fact that I am pregnant made me a bit nervous. They game me two bags of IV with Zofran thrown in. I didn't actually feel better, but at least I wasn't as worried.

All of the girls in their matching dresses. They looked so adorable.
Treyton and Nana.
Treyton and Papa at the coveted 600 acres close to their ranch.
Jayci fell asleep on the boat at the reservoir. It was pretty cute.
Little Logan doing down the slide. His face is so cute!
Uncle Thomas showing the kids how it is done.
Makelle, Braxton, and Treyton. Trey had so much fun with his cousins.
Aaron, Nate's older brother, and Bonnie.
4 wheeling with Grandma. I had so much fun on these things.
We found the kids huddled in the shower with their bracelets.
Roasting marshmallows after boating.
The girls kept wanting to go faster but Treyton is SUCH a wuss!
Nate at his first attempt at "skurfing". Weird, I know.
Jayci, Treyton, and I riding Roxy. Treyton LOVED riding the horse and even did it all by himself!
Kristi, nate's younger sister, and Baby Chloe. Yes, that has become her official name.
Self-explanatory.
Papa with Olivia and Macey.
All of the grandkids with Nana and Papa. I love this picture.

7 comments:

Maddy said...

it looks like you guys had so much fun! 1) i didn't know you rode. me too! 2) Nate looks nothing like his brother 3) I'm glad you're not sick anymore 4) All those grandkids together would be soooo fun! And lastly 5) we want to hang out soon! We're having a pool party at our house on Thursday if you want to come!! It's just a kiddie pool, nothing fancy.

Hksedwick said...

I love all your pictures. What a fun trip...actually I am really jealous. I love family reunions!

Larry and Janice said...

WOW - What a super time with everyone - such a great home/ranch for you all to gather at! Love all the photos of the Sharps! Our love to Bruce, Linda and all!

Tory said...

Hope you're feeling better 8 lbs. is a ton!

Jenni Russell said...

How fun!! What a wonderful family!!

Mandi said...

Thanks for posting the pics. They are SO fun! We had so much fun in Idaho...well, minus the flu :( It was so great to see all of you. Kudos to the inventors of digital cameras so we can have hundreds of pictures worth of memories :)

sharpest family said...

I'm so glad you put these on here. I've been wanting to see pictures. I guess I should've known to try here first! They are great! It was great seeing you!