After over four weeks of traveling, we are finally home! I had been planning on staying just a few days longer in Utah while Nate took the kids home and gave me a little break so I could visit friends and go to a concert, but after being sick and having to make a little trip to the ER last week, I was ready to go home and get everything checked out and just rest! So, if you need me, I am now available! Thanks to EVERYONE to let us stay at their house and shuttled us around and just hung out with us. We had a great trip!
5 comments:
Welcome back!
And thanks to the best sister in law in the world for cleaning up all the vomit! you forgot that one ;)
glad you made it home, get your rest!! it was good to see you for a few hours! love ya
I was really excited to see on on Friday but I hope everything is ok with you and the baby!
Funny story & small world. We live in a small town (600 people) in southeast Alaska. Andy met your brother today on his bus. Now that is a small world!
Post a Comment