Monday, July 27, 2009

Color or B&W?

So I can't decide. Do you like the color or black and white better? It will be in our front room. We have a wall of black and white photos on a darkish teal paint and then we have a white wall with a colored picture of Christ and a metal swirly thing. I think I might put it next to the swirly metal thingy on the colored picture wall. Which do you think will look better on that wall?

14 comments:

Ryan and Jess said...

AH! So cute. Definetly black and white. It kind of ads to the whole rustic look. I love this picutre!

Braden and Julie Reynolds said...

B&W. This is adorable. How did you get all those little kids to stand still. This picture is a miracle.

Jenna said...

I vote black & white- it will fit nicely with your photo-montage-wall and gives it a timeless feel.

Steve and Sara said...

I must be crazy but I think color all the way. That is an awesome picture.

Mandi said...

I like color too :)

Alicia said...

Color!

Christen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christen said...

I say color!

Cam and Josie said...

What a cute photo! I love the color one!

Kim said...

I'm a fan of the color. It's so beautiful with the scenery in the background.

Cameron said...

I normally say black and white but I love the colors in teh picture so I vote keep it colored. How are you doing?

Ashley said...

I love the color one because they all have a theme going on!!!

Beach Hendersons said...

Color. I love it. The cuteness is unbelievable. The light from the sun is amazing. The "color" gives it originality.

Jessie Lewis said...

Color. Wranglers with the grass so green, way cute.