Monday, July 13, 2009

My New Favorite


This is just a preview of our time in Idaho at the ranch. Lots more to come about our trip, including fun details about an emergency room trip because of a nasty bug hitting us all!

Woudn't this be a perfect ad for Nate's Dad's store: Cal Ranch? All the little kids in wranglers...I LOVE it!

7 comments:

Alicia said...

So stinkin' cute!

Jenna said...

precioso. i'm pretty sure your kids have grown a foot taller this summer. you should probably come back here soon before we don't recognize you strangers.

Joyelle said...

seriously SUCH a cute pic!!! love it!! jayci's hair is to die for!! lucky girl n lucky mama!! :)

Reams Fam said...

That is so cute and yes it would be a great ad! I cannot get over Jayci's curls, they are so many of them!

Luke and Niki said...

I love that picture!

Gram Rudd said...

This is just too cute for words! Somebody knows how to make pictures really fun. Can't wait to see some more and hear all about it.

Ashley said...

What an adorable picture!!