I am leaving Connecticut tomorrow to drive back home to Richmond (pictures to come later). This will be my first driving trip by myself with the kids. I am not so worried about them. They each have a new coloring book, movies from the library (I think I will relent on the one movie deal) and a couple of new toys. They are not the problem. I am. Has anyone else tried driving long distances while pregnant? So, here's to you, Dr. Pepper. Hopefully you can keep me awake tomorrow for the 11 hour drive.
5 comments:
Just don't hit the Dr. Pepper too hard if you are like me, the caffeine definitely insures more bathroom stops for me! I am sure you will be good, and things will be better when it is over! Good luck!
good luck, take lots of breaks so you can walk around. have fun, i am jealous.
Stop often for potty breaks!!! My sis in law drove just from Utah to Idaho but she didn't stop to go potty enough and was rushed to the E.R. the next day. She started having kidney probs, and having contractions and she was only 20 weeks- so empty that bladder girl!! and good luck:)
UMMM, remember Florida??? Oh yes, it took WAY longer than usual, but we made it :) Good luck! We love you!
Tip: Don't step off any curbs at gas stations. It's not so nice on the pelvis.
Alyson, you're a Woodruff, a family of road-warriors. 11 hours with two kids, pregnant, and only one driver is nothing for our kind. You should be able to do that with an eye patch on a two broken legs! : )
Good luck on your drive.
Post a Comment