Saturday, August 1, 2009

Obsession

Just though I would share Jayci's latest OBSESSION. Along with Ariel, this girl is infatuated with "Straw-ba-ba-berry. " She knows all of her friends' names: Angel Food Cake, Orange Blossom, Gingersnap, Blueberry Muffin, Huckleberry Pie. She knows her pets' names. She knows the theme song and repeatedly asks me to play it all day. She knows many of the other songs featured in the two Strawberry Shortcake movies we have watched. She takes her coloring book to bed every night to sleep with and has a little Strawberry Doll. When Jayci does something, she always goes ALL out! It's pretty amazing how much she knows about Strawberry.

4 comments:

LauriAnn said...

That's how Hayes is too. It totally cracks me up. He was asking about "Jason" the other day, and I could not figure out who he was talking about, until we established he meant "Jayci."

Jamie said...

That is amazing, do you have Strawberry DVD's or something? That's so funny how much she knows about it. I love all of your ID pics, it looks like a ton of fun. I want to come next time :) And for the record I vote color on the jeans pic. When do you find out what you're having?? It's coming up isn't it?

pmkennedy said...

Ha Ha!!! Too funny - I wonder if that's a little writing on the wall for the future - 'going all out' it could be a good thing :) hopefully :) I remember strawberry shortcake when I was her age, some things never die.

Mandi said...

WOW! Jayci is so funny! We love her so much :)