Friday, August 7, 2009

Meanwhile...

I really have nothing much to post. We will be going up to NY to visit my brother Tyson at his internship next week and then on to Connecticut to visit my sister. Until then, our lives are pretty much the same. Nate started his Internal Medicine rotation. With this first month, he is "out in the community". So he is working with a geriatrician and has really great hours. I know it will get worse later, but right now we are enjoying having him home around 6 at the latest. Jayci andTreyton have pretty much just been hanging out around here. We go swimming, go to the gym, play outside, do crafts, etc. I think we all can't wait until preschool starts again. Treyton andJayci definitely have been seeing WAY too much of each other this summer. They need a break and I need a break too! Anyways, this is what we have done the last couple of days:

This skirt is from Grand Revival Design and it's the Ruffled Skirt Tutorial.



This one is from MADE's market skirt.
I am on a little sewing kick right now. I love little skirts and dresses! And Treyton LOVES his heroes and SPIRIT right now. Seriously obsessed with that horse. It's pretty cute. I have also made Treyton a stuffed lizard that he loves to sleep with, even though I over-filled it and the stuffing is busting out. Okay, this is a random and long post, so we are out until I have something real to say!

2 comments:

Christen said...

Love the skirts. Teach me please! :)

Beach Hendersons said...

Your skirts are super cute. I like the pattern you used. Did you create it or get it from somewhere? It's much easier to sew for little girls, hmmm, maybe one day!