Monday, August 10, 2009

Jayci: Sweet Princess or Princess Murderer?

You decide:


Ahhh.... She loves taking care of her Princesses.
And Ahhh again.....She never sleeps without them. So sweet!
Uh...what?!!!! This is what I found when I woke up in the morning and went into the kitchen. It's a little creepy. Jury is still out on Jayci.
I just threw this picture in of Treyton. He is pretty cute when he is asleep and talking in his sleep.
I just made this dress for Jayci the other day. How cute is it!! I found the tutorial on lilblueboo.blogspot.com. It is a sundress, but I made a little alteration with the tulle ruffle on the bottom. I thought it added a little something since I used all of the same pattern for the rest.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

RIP, Cinderella.

Ashley said...

Hmmm....maybe Cinderella is just sleeping and she was trying to cover her up? Haha.

The dress is SOOO cute! Can I add it to my gallery post? I love it! The tulle is genius! you can also add it to my Flickr pool if you want!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/lilblueboo/pool/

Alicia said...

I really, really, really need to have a girl next so you can show me how to make all these cute clothes!

melynda said...

that dress is so cute! i love sleeping pictures, and i didnt take very many:( love ya, hope you are feeling better.

Furniss Family said...

Great job, that dress is so cute!!! Your are talented :)