Sunday, August 30, 2009

What have I been up to for the last two years? Posted by Nate.








8 comments:

Mandi said...

WOW! I am impressed...mostly that you actually had to study once in a while (hee hee). That is quite the stack of reading material!! Love ya! Great work!

Linda said...

What a tower. This is a cute idea and a great keepsake.
Although there was probably nothing fun about working through all of that, it's fun that you put the kids in the picture and yourself so that we could get a guide to how tall this stack really is. You're AWESOME son. Love ya tons.

Braden and Julie Reynolds said...

it took you two years to stack those books? You know I bet Treyton could give you some pointers.

Hksedwick said...

just because you collected the papers doesn't mean you actually studied nate, come on, who are you trying to kid? Isn't it nice to be at the fun part now?

Richard

Mandi said...

haha! I like Braden and Julie's response :)

Linda said...

You guys quit picking on my little boy!

Luke and Niki said...

Coming from your non-smart friends...WOW! But I am not that impressed Alyson can read that in 1 week. We all know how she dominates on her reading skills. LOL Good luck on the next 2 years Nate! You will do great!!

Kristi said...

Dang Brotha! That is a lot of paper! I bet you wasted at least three trees ;) I bet you can add even more to that stack. The BIG question is if you allowed the kids to knock it over and frolick through the lose papers!