Did Trey put on Jayci's Disney princess slippers when you got home from the mall, too? : )I love that little kid. We need to see you guys soon.Also, I love the latest pics of Griffey. He really does have a cute, round face! Love you guys.
i don't see this as a problem. i see it as awesome.
Oh man . . . trouble ahead? And I think it's gonna be that Nate bans YOU from showing certain musical videos at home anymore, right?!! Hilarious!
hahahaha!!!! That is hilarious!
Bam, I know who that is, and had to explain it to Heather!Richard out
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Did Trey put on Jayci's Disney princess slippers when you got home from the mall, too? : )
I love that little kid. We need to see you guys soon.
Also, I love the latest pics of Griffey. He really does have a cute, round face! Love you guys.
i don't see this as a problem. i see it as awesome.
Oh man . . . trouble ahead? And I think it's gonna be that Nate bans YOU from showing certain musical videos at home anymore, right?!! Hilarious!
hahahaha!!!! That is hilarious!
Bam, I know who that is, and had to explain it to Heather!
Richard out
Post a Comment