Monday, June 28, 2010

We're Back!!!

The kids and I got back on Friday from the Woodruff Family Reunion in PA. It was SO much fun! We loved spending time with my parents, my siblings and husband/wives, and all of the kids (minus Nate). I got to meet two new additions to the family (we had four babies this year!). We all stayed in a big house we rented that was in a little mountain resort community kinda in the middle of nowhere. It was perfect for us! This week, I plan on doing a post about each day, since I have SO many pictures. Here goes:

We drove up on Friday and just hung out. On Saturday, we went to the state park that was 15 minutes away. It was one of the biggest state parks I have ever been too. Oh, and it was GORGEOUS. We went to the beach, played volleyball, had lunch, played with the water pencils Sarena brought, and got some sun! That night, we just hung around talking after all of the kids went to bed (in the same room full of bunk beds...crazy.)
Here are the random pictures:
My brother, Kyle, his wife, Jamie, and Isabel and Griffin!
Sorry, Sarena. It is the only pic of my sister at the lake.
It wouldn't have been my family without a little torture. Kyle taking Trevor (my nephew) for a swim.
My brother, Tyson, and his wife, Diana. They just moved to DC after this. Yay!
Isabel with her Uncle Adam.
Some of the kids: Jayci, Logan, Alexis, Treyton, Hallie, and Jake.
My neices, Makenzie and Hallie.
My dad and mom, obviously.
Jayci found a random group of kids to play with because they brought shovels. Can you see the mullet on that boy?
Me and Jayce, Heather and Elliana. I don't think I got a picture of Todd on here. But don't worry. You will be seeing lots more pictures tomorrow!


2 comments:

LauriAnn said...

It kind of looks like Jayci is hitting on mullet boy. Let's hope that isn't how things play out in the future!

LauriAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.