This has been a busy week and my whole "post a day" didn't work. Oh well. Here is our day 2 in PA:
Sunday was Father's Day! We woke up early and made breakfast in bed for all of the dads in the house (although a few had to go hop back in bed since they got up before we did!). Then it was off to church where our family doubled the branch numbers. I stayed home with Treyton who had gotten sick by spinning on a deck chair for about an hour. But I heard primary was pretty dang funny. Wish I could have been there. Since it was Sunday, it was low key. Just hanging out, playing, making crafts, going on a walk to a playground where all of the kids got filthy muddy in their church clothes, family pictures, etc. It was fun!
The family pictures:
Kyle, Jamie, Hallie, Jake, Mason, and Isabel.This is all of the other stuff we did that day:

4 comments:
you woodruffs are sure a crafty family! candy leis are a way cute idea. i am anxious to see what the duct tape bows look like in person.
Wow. You have a good looking fam. You can tell them I said so ;)
It looks like you all had a great time! It is a bummer that Nate couldn't go :( Some day he will have more money and time off than all of us put together :)
Love your family!!!
Post a Comment