Griffey and Trey just playing some computer games together. Can you believe that Treyton starts kindergarten in less than a month? How insane is that! He is definitely ready though and SO excited. He is doing SO great at reading. He loves to sound out all of the words he sees everywhere. It's pretty cute.
Jayci loves to dress herself now. She has a "different" sense of style. It includes putting on a new skirt on top of the other clothes she is already wearing that day every time she goes upstairs. Some days she ends up with five skirts on.
I saw on howdoesshe.com these bubble snakes. I thought they looked cheap, easy, and fun. I was right! They are so fun to see how long you can make them. Treyton kept blowing them on Jayci's head and making her hats. Its just a bottle with the bottom cut off, a sock over the bottom with a rubberband, and you dip that is dish soap and water solution.

Jayci with her dance teacher, Ms. Elizabeth, on their last day. Jayci really loves to be around adults more than kids. When they did anything, she was glued to Ms. Elizabeth's side and would ask her about all of her rings, necklaces, earrings, etc.
Another craft we made: their own chalkboards. They got to pick out the colors they wanted and we painted some old frames from Goodwill. Then we just used chalkboard spray paint and painted the glass with a couple of coats. They are now hanging up and the kids love to color on them.
Jayci, Treyton, Alexis, and Logan. Fun to cousins the same age kinda close!
Tyson and Diana plus kids.
Nate and I have a picture just like this when we were first married. We have been in VA for eight years now.My parents flew in for Elli's blessing. Getting some good reading time in with Grandma.
The other day, jayci fell asleep during quiet time for 3 hours. Needless to say, she was not tired when bedtime came around. But she didn't complain and went to bed anyways. I went to check on them two hours later and she was still just reading books in her bed. So she came down and watched SYTYCD with us. She has been trying to use that ever since: "I need to come down and watch all of the dances with you." Yeah, nice try.
Finally, since I didn't get any pictures of him at seven months old on the last post, I took some at seven months and one week! Isn't he adorable?
12 comments:
You are like the coolest Mom ever! What fun crafts and little projects. I bet your kids love it!
i am so going to do the bubble thing with my kids, that is awesome. and the shirt looks so cute on trey. the kidos are beautiful!! we miss you guys.
i am sad i missed you call so when you get a sec call me so we can catch up.
the beard is CRAZY long(well its gone now) he was growing it since february. then he shaved his cheeks, he totally looked like abraham lincoln. hes a weirdo!!
I think there just aren't cuter faces than these three! And I'm also amazed at all the projects and creativity! No wonder Treyton's a huge craft fan! We miss you guys!
Looks like you guys have been super busy this last month too :) I love the chalkboard idea, i saw that idea awhile ago on a blog and thought it was awesome, but somehow it takes my crafts forever to get done :) Griffin is getting so big too and is so darn cute. It was making me smile all the little noises he was making in RS in church on Sunday :)
Oh fun post- I love all your darling crafts! I want to make some chalk board frames! was the spray paint easy to use? I have been scared to try it:) And I so am going to do the bubble snake thingy- super fun!! I love how does she!
That is busy! I'm impressed you managed to cram all that in two weeks. Your kids are so cute. I love the pics of Jayci holding Griffin--he's almost as big as she is! We miss you guys--
Great pics, Alyson. It was great having you guys up for that weekend. And great job, too, with all the crafts. Heather is dying to learn how to do all that stuff (and sew, too), so you need to come up for a week or two sometime and impart all of your knowledge to you.
Sorry, I meant impart all of your knowledge to Heather, not to yourself. That would be weird.
OH my gosh you are the cutest mom in the world you guys are always doing fun things! I love the t-shirts they are so so cute!
Alyson, I miss you and your craftiness! I was telling my sister the other day that you are the QUEEN of crafting, just whipping things up like nobody's biznass. I hope you're enjoying your last Summer in VA ... crazy you've been there for 8 years!
Yes,
Griffy's face IS adorable as are the faces of all three of your children. (Your's and Nate's aren't bad either I love them all)
Griffy doesn't seem to mind Jayci's motheringin these pictures. Itis always fun to check out your blog and get the updates. We love you so much.
Griffin is soooo cute and reminds me so much of Jaycie when she was this age...too cute. love the blue eyes.
Post a Comment