Tuesday, August 31, 2010

8 Months

Yes, it is that time again. Griffin D is now another month older. He doesn't have another doctor's appointment until next month, but here are some fun facts to hold you over until then.

1. The boy has fangs. No upper-middle teeth yet, but definitely the ones on the sides. We are hoping it stays that way until Halloween so we have an easy costume decision!
2. He has learned to clap, albeit not well.
3. He now can blow raspberries with the best of them.
4. He can scoot himself all over the place as well as get up on his hands and knees, but no official crawling yet (which I am just fine with!).
5. He loves being tickled by Nate's Nastiness (aka the beard).
6. He is growing less and less afraid of Jayci by the day. Wahoo! He no longer cringes every time she comes near...although he probably should if he knew what was good for him.
7. He loves to eat and still is a sleep-crazed baby.
8. We just love him to pieces still! In fact, I told Nate that if Griffin wasn't related to me, wasn't 8 months old, and I wasn't married, I would snatch him right up!

We are working on his Zoolander moves. See how every look is so different? He is amazing.
z


3 comments:

Larry and Janice said...

I wanna kiss those cute cheeks!

Linda said...

Oh, I'm missing so much. He is growing and changing so quickly. I think he's starting to look a little like Trey. Before I always thought it was all Jayci, but in these, I see some Trey. He is so precious. Thank you so much for keeping us in their lives across the miles. You'll never know how much it means. Love to all of you.

Rucker Family said...

One word for ya...ADORABLE!