Day Four started out a bit rougher. Griffey normally only is awake about an hour in the am before he takes his first nap. The boy loves to sleep. Since he has been so off of his schedule while we were here, he finally broke down. So, Nate took the two older ones off to Disney's Hollywood Studios while I stayed at home with Griffin and let him catch up on a little sleep. The main reason we wanted to go there was for a new Toy Story Mania ride that we heard was awesome. Nate got there and the ride was closed for refurbishing! But, they did have fun doing some of these things:
Treyton loves the wizard's hat:

Getting ready for the Star Wars 3-D ride that Treyton totally loved and Jayci totally freaked:

Watching an Ariel 3-D show. Jayci gets SO scared. She panicked when Ursula came on. But in all fairness, Nate said that she took up the WHOLE screen and was kinda scary:

Meeting the cast of CARS:

Treyton getting some Jedi practicing in.

Watched a Beauty and the Beast live show, which apparently was Jayci's favorite. Nate said it was really well done, too.

The last thing they did before they left was to wait in line to meet a character. Nate said it was the best set-up line ever. You went through all different rooms that had fun things in each one, instead of just waiting in a snaking line.
The first room had a map of what was to come:

Then they got to be the new toy in the box:

Next was The Claw:

And the rocket:

Hanging out with Prospector Pete:

Hopefully this isn't a glimpse into our future:

All leading up to meeting this guy:


After their morning here, they headed back to the condo to pick me and Griffin up and go over to Epcot.

We breezed pass Mexico since we know ALL about it from Diego and Dora and wanted to get to our "lesser" known countries.

We went on a Viking ship adventure in Norway:

Met a special friend in China:

Both of my kids LOVE Mulan because she is both a girlie girl AND a warrior. She's pretty much amazing.

We loved Germany where we got to see tons of Teddy Bears, Snow White things, and Pinnochio Coo Coo Clocks (is that how that is spelled?).

I wanted to use some of my German skills with them, but I am pretty sure Frau Mosser barely taught me the most basic conversational skills in my two years of college German and I am pretty sure I only remember even a tiny bit of that!

We saw beautiful Italy.

The American Experience:

Japanese architecture:

Morocco was gorgeous and really fun. The girls there made a little card for Griffin with his name written in (what's their language? Arabic?). It's pretty cool.

We walked through Paris and smelled the delicious crepes.

Our last stop was England, which Nate had been looking forward to the whole time. We played in a red telephone booth, ate some "chips" (none of us like fish), looked in shops, met with Tigger and Pooh, and saw a Beatles cover band that was REALLY good.



For not being sure how the kids would like Epcot, they did great and we had a great time! And now Nate thinks we don't need to travel to any of these places because we already got our fill. Nice try, hon.
9 comments:
You guys are having such an AWESOME trip!!! Sounds like everyday is Fantasy-land! We love seeing the fotos and hearing about all you're doing - thanks!
Your trip looks like so much fun!! And now I need to find a way to get to Epcot...it looks awesome.
I love Epcot. It's such a beautiful place. I met the kids are in Heaven. Because I was looking at the blog and manny came over and saw them w/Woody and he went crazy..... I can't even imagine in REAL LIFE. So glad you're all having a BLAST
Yeah I actually don't think any Frau Mosser German students learned any German. Epcot looks awesome, I would love to go there. And my favorite picture by far is Pooh holding Griffin.
The first picture was great. It looks like they're both wearing the giant wizard's hat. The rest looks like great fun. What do you do with Jayci when she freaks on a ride cause I know there's no real talking her down from a freak out. You guys look great and I'm so glad you are having this time to do this together. Thanks for the pics and journaling. Love it always and love you all even more!
WOW what a fun trip you guys had. we are totally jealous! one day we should do a big family trip together, that would be fun.
i love the picture with pooh holding g, way cute!
Looks like you guys are having too much fun!!! It's fun to look at your updates of your trip. We are going this December or in the Spring, so you will have to give me tips on where to go and stuff :) See ya when you get back, travel safely :)
It looks like you guys had such a fun vacation! I heart Disney!
Post a Comment