She is quite the individual. This is the first pair of pants she has worn in over a year (minus leggings). We finally convinced her to wear these adorable pair of skinny jeans I got for our family pictures. And yes, this is what she wore to school today. She insisted on wearing this one "ballet" sock.
She also has a weird tendency to line EVERYTHING up. I am talking about EVERYTHING everywhere she is.
Our little standing buddy. He loves to pull himself up onto anything. The only problem with this one is that it wouldn't stand still!Okay, and now for a Griffin overload. He and I were home alone together last night (with the kids in bed). So I was cutting for my FHE group and he crawled out of the room. I went and found him sitting in the corner of the bathroom. And there he stayed for over twenty minutes while I took pictures of him from the hall being silly.
He just loves the smooth surface of our beautiful laminate flooring! Griffin was also so kind as to help me with my laminating for FHE. He loves to put both of his hands on the sheets that are already laminated and scoot around on the carpet, since they are so slick. He sprawls flat out and then just starts giggling.
He is so fun! This last picture is one I have on my desktop because I was working on Jayci's scrapbook, which I have fallen woefully behind in. This time last year, my two cute kids looked like this:
I can't wait to put up pictures soon of this years costumes. They are going to be so fun! I just wish Nate could be here to have fun with us as well. He missed last year's ward party, too, because he has swine flu. Oh well. I guess pictures on the blog will have to suffice!
5 comments:
Joe missed Halloween last year too. At least you have an idea for Halloween costumes, I have no idea what I am going to do! Joe has his first call night tonight, so our life is about to get more fun!
We feel like it's been forever since we've seen you guys. We miss those adorable kids of yours. We like Jayci's quirkiness, from the one random sock to lining everything up. And Griffey is getting so big! He definitely has a lot of Sharp features, but we think he has your eyes, Pook. Miss you guys.
oh my goodness. The picture of Jayci in the skinney jeans she is getting soooo big. so tall. And Griffey, what a doll. The pictures of him are so cute. He is a beautiful baby boy. Wish you could all be here. we'll just have to wait and anticipate christmas!!!!! sorry for the lack of proper typing. i'm one handed.
cute post- I love your kids! they are so cute aandwell behaved- what's your secret?! and Jaycie kills me with her one sock and lining everything up. oh and Griff is darling as always!
Too cute, too cute! Love all the pics and I can't wait to see your kids' costumes this year! Jayci is quite the fashionista. :) I miss the FHE group! Glad you all are still doing it...such a great idea and totally worth the work, don't you think! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment