We had our pictures taken two weeks ago by Danielle Hone. I Love how they turned out! I hope you like them too, Nate.I kept putting it off, hoping I would lose the weight, but figured I couldn't just not take any pictures because I didn't like how I looked. But, I ended up loving the pictures, despite the no-loss. Thanks, Danielle! Here is a sampling (more on our disc at home, Nate).
Where did you guys take them at? Everyone looks so cute! You guys are so photogenic it makes me jealous. After my uncle died I realized how important pictures are, especially of you and Nate. Sorry if that is morbid. But we definitely need to do it more often.
I think you're crazy Alyson...you look fantastic (how else do you think you have such gorgeous children?)! Awesome pictures! The kids have all gotten so big, I love it! Thanks for sharing.
they are amazing. can you snapfish some for us. i just ordered prints from your last family shots and griffey has changed sooo much. you look awesome. all of you.
13 comments:
Where did you guys take them at? Everyone looks so cute! You guys are so photogenic it makes me jealous. After my uncle died I realized how important pictures are, especially of you and Nate. Sorry if that is morbid. But we definitely need to do it more often.
Umm..I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but you have a beautiful family! You are picture perfect. You look great Alyson!
Oh man... these look so so great! You Sharps are seriously fab.
SO CUTE!! i love them, you guys are beautiful.
SO cute! They turned out amazing! And Alyson, you look gorgeous! ;)
WOW - I LOVE these fotos! Gotta have copies of each foto for sure!
I think you're crazy Alyson...you look fantastic (how else do you think you have such gorgeous children?)! Awesome pictures! The kids have all gotten so big, I love it! Thanks for sharing.
you guys look great! and your hair looks luscious. i especially like the first one.
they are amazing. can you snapfish some for us. i just ordered prints from your last family shots and griffey has changed sooo much. you look awesome. all of you.
Those turned out AMAZING!!! You really look gorgeous in the pics, Alyson. And your kids are adorable as always.
I love all of them! And, Alyson, you look beeeeeeautiful! We miss you guys.
Sweet pictures! I love that Jayci picture in the first one. She is sooo girly!
Awesome pictures! You are so photogenic Ali. Don't you love how photos bring out the love!
Post a Comment