Tuesday, October 26, 2010

For Nate

Probably no one but Nate (and maybe the grandparents) will find this post very interesting, but I wanted to keep him apprised of the day-to-day goings on while he is gone. So feel free to skip this!

I gave Griffin his first haircut this week. It was getting a little long and stringy, so I just trimmed it up.

This is what I made for the table decoration for that one baby shower I told you about, Nate. I think it came out pretty cute, right?
The kids and I saw this on another blog and thought it looked fun. So, for my birthday yesterday, we made Halloween People for our friends.


And I ended up buying Griffin an early Christmas present. Hope that's okay! He loves it and I thought it was perfect for him at this age. He loves to pull himself up on it and push all of the buttons. And yes, that is his camera face. Pretty good, huh? It looks the exact same in every picture!
The pumpkins we made last week. I LOVE them.
Today was "wear sports clothes" at school today, so I whipped up a shirt for Treyton before school this morning because he (sadly) doesn't have any athletic shirts. He was pretty excited about, so I guess it was a winner.
And there has been a lot of this going on the last two days at our house. Jayci and Griffey are sick and Jayci just keeps getting worse. The poor girl's "neck" (throat) hurts, her "forehead" (headache) hurts, and her tummy from coughing. Plus, she has a fever and can barely breathe. It's been loads of fun! Hopefully they all get better soon. Anyways, that's whats been going on since the last post. WE love you and miss you like crazy! Although, I do have to admit, I am getting so much more done than when you and the laptop are here! Have fun out there and take lots of pictures to show me.

4 comments:

Rucker Family said...

So sorry your kiddos are sick! Hope they get feeling better soon! :) Love all the crafts!

melynda said...

Happy Birthday AL!!!!! i thought about you yesterday, i hope you had a great day. i was going to text you but of course i didnt. sorry i suck!! love you.

love all the crafts.

Linda said...

we love the day to day. sorry the kids are sick. hope they get better soon. looks like the fun just continues on at your house anyway.

Larry and Janice said...

Dad's thinking that Griffey's "camera face" is picking up where Jake's left off!!! Wish I was coming with Dad today - - can't wait til it's my turn!