Wednesday, July 13, 2011

18 Months

Griffin has been 18 months for a couple of weeks now, and let me just tell you, there is a HUGE difference from the last time I did an update about him! What happened to my mellow, calm, never-got-into-anything boy?!!!
Even though he is a little mischief maker now, we love him more than ever. He makes us laugh CONSTANTLY and has just the cutest face that I can't stop kissing! I guess I can't really blame Jayci for still being obsessed with touching him, although she has been getting a little bit better.

Right now, Griffey is into:
Talk: He says juice, drink, milk, apple, banana, ball, mama, dada, Trey, Jayce, please, cheese, and more ( I just can't remember them!)
He loves to sign still, which is SO nice.
Sit in anything. Baskets, boxes, chairs, you name it! He sat in the above basketful of puzzles for over 20 minutes, just doing nothing.
Play with the Imaginext toys. Those things are seriously the best for boys.
Suck his thumb and pull his ear.
Wake up at 5 am...what is the deal, buddy?!
Sing songs in the car whenever we get in. Its adorable.
Eat freeze-dried apples, applesauce, and raisins.
LOVES to be outside. He sneaks out of the doggy door when one of the older two has accidentally left the gate thing off.
Is obsessed with water. He loves sprinklers, pools, oceans, baths, anything.

His Stats:
Weight: 24 l bs. 6 oz. = 25-50%
Height: 32.5 inches = 50-75%
Height to Weight ratio = 10-25%

So, there ya go. He is filling out little by little, but at the same time losing some of his baby chub.
He is definitely a little boy, now. I can't turn my back for one second without him getting into something, but he is still such a sweet little thing. We love him to pieces!!
Happy Eighteen Months, Griff!

3 comments:

Matt and Ness said...

What a sweetie! Wish he were still here to get into trouble with Tommy.

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

Happy 18 months, Griffers! We love that cute little kid. Looks like you guys are having a good time in OKC, despite the hot weather. Hopefully you have good AC! I like Tempe as a girl, although you have some other really cute ones, too. And happy Bday again, Nate! 30's not so bad ... just beginning your prime, as I see it. We miss you guys!

Chelsey said...

I can't imagine sweet Griffy being a mischief maker...but I guess it happens to all boys at some point! Crazy that he is already 18 months! The time flies by~