I LOVE finding really fun, funky furniture that just needs a little paint to make it exactly what I want. You know what I love even more? When it is already done for you! Nate found a GREAT side table (we have been without any type of table in our front room - coffee or side) on craiglist. And knowing me as well as he does, he thought it would be perfect. It was funky, colorful, and recently redone so that I didn't have to do a thing with it. And the best thing? It was cheaper than buying and refinishing myself. Score! So, here is our new love:
And the stuff I have actually been working on lately involves lots of fabric and thread. This is the quilt/play mat I made for our friends Heather and Richard and their little baby girl Charlotte, who was born on Heather's birthday! I have about three other quilts I am working on at the same time right now. I'm not sure which one will get done first: my parent's anniversary one with all of the grandkids' hand prints in a "garden", one for our new niece OR nephew due next month, or the superhero one I've been promising Treyton for about six months! Good thing I have MORE than enough time on my hands, being stuck inside and not knowing anyone still!
love the table, its gorgeous. i love colorful furniture, green is awesome. i cant wait to see the super hero blanket, i think i need to place an order!
Love the table and the quilt!! All of your blankets are so adorable. I feel like I have a lot of time I could be crafting right now too, but I have ZERO motivation. Sad.
What a gorgeous table! And you are so stinkin' talented with those quilts. Also, can you email me/message me your new cell number so we can chat? aliciahinrichs@gmail.com
Cute table... I love cute little side tables too or new furniture to paint. I can't wait for a garage to do that kind of stuff in :) Love the quilt too, so talented Alyson :) Quite the gal :)
The quilt is beautiful, I wish I could sew as awesome as you. I love the table too, what a great find. I need to get myself more motivated to do cute things like you, you are sooo talented. I hope you are liking Ok.
11 comments:
love the table, its gorgeous. i love colorful furniture, green is awesome. i cant wait to see the super hero blanket, i think i need to place an order!
Love the table and the quilt!! All of your blankets are so adorable. I feel like I have a lot of time I could be crafting right now too, but I have ZERO motivation. Sad.
i am in love with that end table!! what a great find.
you are so talented. I love all your crafty stuff.
What a gorgeous table! And you are so stinkin' talented with those quilts. Also, can you email me/message me your new cell number so we can chat? aliciahinrichs@gmail.com
Love love love the table! Miss ya lots!
The table is awesome. AND you know we LOVE, LOVE the quilt. Thank you so much!
Cute table... I love cute little side tables too or new furniture to paint. I can't wait for a garage to do that kind of stuff in :) Love the quilt too, so talented Alyson :) Quite the gal :)
The quilt is beautiful, I wish I could sew as awesome as you. I love the table too, what a great find. I need to get myself more motivated to do cute things like you, you are sooo talented. I hope you are liking Ok.
I also like the table AND the quilt. I DON"T have ANY idea how you have "MORE than enough time on your hands" with 3 kids though!
oh my word!! That is the cutest quilt I have ever seen!! I will pay you to make me one! Please!!
That quilt is so beautiful! Well done, Alyson. And that table? Killer.
Post a Comment