Jayci just says the most random, funny things. She just walked into the bathroom where I am giving Griffey a bath and asked, "Mom, do you like this pajama top with this bottom?" (she had been having a hard time deciding what to wear to bed. Me: "Yep. Looks great." Her: "Do you LOVE it?" Me: "Sure, Jayce. I love it." Her: "Do you love it more than Griffin??" What?! Where does she come up with this stuff?
The other day, she asked me where toilet paper goes when we flush it. I said I wasn't sure EXACTLY where it went and asked her what she thought might happen. Her answer: "I think it goes up to Heaven and Jesus puts it in a special garbage can." I just love her crazy imagination. She kills me all of the time!
2 comments:
These kids of yours are so darned adorable! Love and miss you all tons!
That is hilarious!! Did you ask her what happens to the other stuff in the toliet?? HAHA
Post a Comment