Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Today we:



Had a dance party to Lemonade Mouth, Rio, and Tangled. It starts out well...
But always ends like this:
Discovered the joy of Nutella: It was supposed to be a "dip dip" for his apples.
Found a long-lost and loved toy:


Discovered a sweet note from Treyton in his bedroom while I was picking up:
Played dress-ups:
In mommy's old dance costumes:
Got into Treyton's things while he was at school:
Then got all ready for afternoon preschool and admired how cute "we" looked:
And I oohed and aahed over her shoes like I do every time she wears them:

That, and a bunch of laundry, vacuuming, spot cleaning couches, dusting, etc. has been our day so far!

5 comments:

Larry and Janice said...

A great day!

Anonymous said...

Just another day in paradise - right? Sounds like fun.
Love you guys - Adam

Rucker Family said...

What a day! Looks like lots of fun! Love the shoes too. Kylea has sparkly silver ones too. Gotta love girls and all the bling that they bring.

Stacey C. said...

What a happy day :) I need to focus more on little happy things like that.

Kristi said...

I WANT TO COME PLAY WITH YOU GUYS!