Thursday, May 1, 2008

FINALLY!!!

okay, so jayci finally decided to get some guts and walk. here it is on camera. this is nate writing, just so ya'll know.

11 comments:

Mandi said...

Good work Jace! Too bad your big brother had to go and knock you down when you were doing so well. We love you all!

Reams Fam said...

Yea Jayci! Such a big girl! I love it that Trey had to step in and knock her down! Too cute!

Ryan and Lacey said...

First of all, the music is PERFECT! Secondly, her balance is amazing. Aubrey has been walking for a few months and still can't balance like Jayci! Crazy how fast they grow up!

Anonymous said...

DARLING! What a little cutie! And so tiny! We can't wait to see you all.

Love and miss you guys -
Mom & Dad Woody

Jenna said...

"go-go-go-go" that is the best parrt...hip hip hooray!

Ryan and Jess said...

That's is so great! She looks like the Little Mermaid when she is trying to use her new legs. Hmmm... Strange comment, I know, but that's what it reminded me of.

Sara said...

That is so cute! Good for her! Oh and the park that I walk to is just the dinky little park at Legacy. It's pretty small, but Samantha still has fun and it helps to wear her out for her nap! We should go some time.

Chelsey said...

Yea! She's so little that it is crazy to see her walking. I love the music. She was walking exactly to the beat. So funny!

sharpest family said...

Yeah Jayci!! Good job. Love the music Nate!

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

Even before I saw the video, I had a feeling that Trey would come and knock her over. : ) Good for Jayci! We knew she had it in her.

melynda said...

she is so freaking cute! i love how small she still is, linc is getting fat maybe thats why he cant walk, but i made him watch the clip with me so maybe he got some tips!!